Thursday, December 23, 2010

Welcom to my blogspot

This past year has been very memorable.There were difficult. First, grandparents and my aunt who came from U.S.A.but I was very sad.because I have not picked them up at the airport.The second, they came back to U.S.A,i did not go to Phnom Penh,they went to visit Royall palace and went shopping in supper market.Thrid,I were absent 4 times when i came back from Siem Reap, I forgot some lession. So many result were not good.
But many good things have happended in the past year, too. I have visited Siem Reap with them. I went to cultural village. It looked very nice. I went to Baray lake. It was beautiful and i touched fist,too. Exspecially, my mother has been teaching me how to swim,so now i can swim a little. Then we had lunch in a restuarant. The food was smells spicy and delicious.And afer that,we went to Angkor Wat,we have taken a lot of photographs there. We have met a lot of foriegners. Finally,we went to Kolan mountain. It was very cool and i heard the sound of waterfall from the Kolan mountain. It mad me really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment