Thursday, December 23, 2010

The most positive influence in my life

The most positive influence in my life is my grandfather. First, he is very kind person. Example, he always give some money to me before I go to school. Especially, he bought a new motorcycle to me when I start at University. The second, he always agree with me what i want to do. Example, on free time i want to go fora walk with my friend and have a small party.I ask him and than he agree with me. The third, he is an encourage to me. Example, when i fail my exam in grade 9, i want to stop study. But my grandfather told me about the most important thing in our life is knowledge. The knowledge make our life better. I spend 3 night think about it. I told him i am going to continue my studying. For all these reasons, my grandfather is the most positive influence on me and especially i am very happy that i live them.

No comments:

Post a Comment